Centurion D2 Gate Motor Kit
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The Centurion D2 Gate Motor is a high-speed, cost-effective operator for domestic gates weighing up to 250kg, with a maximum speed of 400 millimeters per second and powerful peak push force rated at 9kgf. This operator is exceptionally quick and easy to install and set up, with all settings easily configurable via two dials on the controller. With loads of features, the Centurion D2 Gate Motor is the complete motor for a standard, domestic four meter gate.
- Speed for greater security and convenience.
- Very easy to install and set up, saving you time and money.
- Reliable battery backup.
- Dedicated Solar Mode – allows you to disable the Mains Fail buzzer when using solar power.
- Onboard multichannel CENTURION receiver.
- Multiple Modes of Operation.
- Adaptive Collision Sensing.
- Modular components clip together for easy maintenance.
- Lockable, easy Manual Override.
- Now with robust steel pinion – can be easily retro-fitted and ensures reliable operation.
- Motor voltage 12V DC
- Motor power supply 4 Battery-driven (standard capacity – 12V 5Ah)
- Current consumption (mains) Integral with controller 1A @ 13.7V +/- 1%
- Current consumption (motor at rated load) 8/12A
- Current consumption (quiescent load) 95mA
- Gate mass – maximum 250kg
- Gate length – maximum 20m
- Gate speed – m/min 22 – 26m/min
- Gate speed – mm/sec 367 – 433mm/sec
- Maximum daily cycle 10 cycles/day
- Design life 30 000 cycles
- Collision sensing Electronic
- Operating temperature -15°C to +50°C
- Degree of protection IP54
- Onboard receiver type NOVA code-hopping onboard, multichannel
- Receiver frequency 433.92MHz
- Receiver code storage capacity 32 transmitter buttons
- Mass of unit packed 5kg
- Packaging dimensions Length: 255mm x Width: 188mm x Height: 333mm
What is in the box
- D2 motor
- 2 x 2m Nylon gate racks
- 2 x Nova 4 button remotes