Dyness 5.12kWh Lithium Battery
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Available on backorder
Dyness 5.12kWh lithium ion phosphate battery system is a standard battery system unit, customers can choose a certain number of modules according to their needs, by connecting parallel to form a larger capacity battery pack, to meet the user’s long-term power supply needs. The product is especially suitable for energy storage applications with high operating temperatures, limited installation space, long power backup time and long service life.
The Dyness 5.12kWh battery product’s positive electrode materials are lithium iron phosphate, battery cells are managed effectively by BMS with better performance.
- Comply with European ROHS, Certified SGS, employ non-toxic, non-pollution environment friendly battery.
- Anode materials are lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), safer with longer life span.
- Carries battery management system with better performance, possesses protection function like over-discharge, over-charge, over-current, abnormal temperature.
- Self-management on charging and discharging, Single core balancing function.
- Intelligent design configures integrated inspection module.
- Flexible configurations allow parallel of multi battery for longer standby time.
- Self-ventilation with lower system noise.
- Less battery self-discharge, then recharging period can be up to 10 months during the storage.
- No memory effect so that battery can be charged and discharged shallowly.
- With wide range of temperature for working environment, -20℃ ~ +55℃, circulation span and discharging performance are well under high temperature.
- Less volume, lighter weight.
- Battery Module Capacity: 5.12KWH
- Battery Module Voltage: 51.2VDC
- Battery Module Capacity: 100AH
- Battery Cell Capacity: 320Wh
- Battery Cell Voltage: 3.2VDC
- Battery Cell Capacity: 100AH
- Battery Module Charge / Discharge Current: 50A (Recommended)
- Battery Module Charge / Discharge Current: 75A (Max)
- Battery Module Cell Quantity: 16 PCS
- Discharge Condition: -20°C to 55°C
- Charge Condition: 0°C to 55°C
- Storage Condition: -10°C to 35°C
- Battery Module Charge Voltage: 56.5VDC
- Enclosure Protection: IP20
- Battery Module Cell Quantity in Series: 16 PCS
- Parallel Configuration: 40 Modules Maximum
- Communication: CAN / RS485
- Wall Mount and Rack Mount
Available on backorder