SUNSYNK 5kW Inverter Kit
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Available on backorder
The Sunsynk 5kw inverter kit is a highly efficient power management tool that allows the user to hit their electricity consumption targets by managing power from multiple energy sources. Reduce your electricity costs by managing power from various energy sources, including solar panels, batteries, the national electricity grid, a generator or even a wind turbine – all with a Sunsynk Hybrid Inverter. It’s ideal for home and business and scalable so that you can expand it as required.
The Sunsynk 5kw inverter kit includes a Sunsynk Lithium Battery Module.
- Operating Temperature Range ( C ): -25—60 C , >45 C Derating
- Cooling: Fan
- Noise (dB): <30
- Communication with BMS: RS485; CAN
- Weight (kg): 20.5
- Size (mm): 580 X 330 X 208mm
- Protection Degree: IP65
- Installation Style: Wall-mounted
- Warranty: 5 years
- Improve self-consumption ratio up to 80%, reducing your electricity bill.
- DC/AC ratio up to 1.3, completely suitable for double-side PV modular.
- Two MPPT design, Max. efficiency of 97.6%.
- Easy operation.
- Compatible with lithium-ion battery and lead acid battery.
- Web browser and mobile App monitoring supported.
- PV lighting protection, Anti-islanding protection, Leakage current protection etc.
- Support store energy from DG when needed, ensure the system working within 7*24H.
- IP65 protection degree, adapt to indoor and outdoor using.
- Automatically switch from on-grid to off-grid mode within 5ms.
- Zero exporting function, fast reaction within 200ms in zero export mode.
- Programmable charging and discharging schedule.
- Both wind turbines and solar panels can be connected as DC input power.
- Max. 16 units can be paralleled for higher system power.
- Retrofitting of existing solar system to energy storage system.
Battery Input Data:
- Battery Type: Lead-acid or Li-Ion
- Battery Voltage Range (V): 40-60V
- Max. Charging Current (A): 120A
- Max. Discharging Current (A): 120A
- Charging curve: 3 Stages/Equalization
- External Temperature Sensor: Optional
- Charging Strategy for Lithium Battery: Self-adaption to BMS
PV String Input Data:
- Max. DC Input Power (W): 6500W.
- PV input Voltage (V): 370V (100V-500V).
- MPPT Range (V): 125-425V.
- Start-up Voltage (V): 150V.
- PV Input Current (A): 11A + 11A.
- No. of MPPT Trackers: 2
- No. of Strings Per MPPT Tracker: 1+1.
AC Output Data:
- Rated AC Output and UPS Power (W): 5000W
- Max AC Output Power (W): 5500W
- Peak Power(off-grid): 2 times of rated power, 10 S.
- AC Output Rated Current(A): 21.7.4A
- Max.AC Current(A): 25A
- Max Continuous AC Pass-through(A): 35A.
- Output Frequency and Voltage: 50Hz; 240Vac,
- Grid Type: THD<3%(Linear load<1.5%).
- Current Harmonic Distortion: THD<3% (Linear load<1.5%).
- Max. Efficiency: 97.60%
- Euro Efficiency: 96.50%
- MPPT Efficiency: 99.90%
- PV Arc Fault Detection: Integrated (Except European Type)
- PV Input Lightning Protection: Integrated
- Anti -islanding Protection: Integrated
- PV String Input Reverse Polarity Protection: Integrated
- Insulation Resistor Detection: Integrated
- Residual Current Monitoring Unit: Integrated
- Output over Current Protection: Integrated
- Output Shorted Protection: Integrated
- Output over Voltage Protection: Integrated
Available on backorder