Terms & Conditions
1. Automation Africa is a business in the Security & Access control industry that supplies a wide
range of products and distributed in South Africa.
2. Delivery Policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed
within 1-2 days and delivery confirmed by way of email via the Citi-Sprint at a charge of R99
around the cape town and surrounding areas and R149 for the greater Western Cape and R199
for the rest of South Africa up to 10kg’s (free for orders over R1 000.00).
3. The offering on this website is available to South African clients only and all pricing is not
available in store.
4. Return and Refunds Policy: The provision of goods and services by Automation Africa is
subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Automation Africa will refund the client in full
within 30 days. Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase (unused). Cancellation of
orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be
defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA
may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
6. Payment Options: Accepted payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
7. Card acquiring and security card transactions will be acquired for Automation Africa via
PayFlex (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks.
PayFlex uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card
details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.payflex.co.za to view their security
certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by Automation
Africa separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayFlex’s secure site. For
more detail on PayFlex refer to www.payflex.co.za
9. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is
South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Automation Africa takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale
of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and
delivery of goods.
11. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Automation Africa chooses as its
domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of
court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
12. Automation Africa may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at
any time without notice.
13. This website is run by Automation Africa Mobile Pty Ltd (private company) based in South
Africa trading as Automation Africa and with registration number 2015/276376/07
14.Company contact details Company Physical Address: 117 Garfield Road, Kenilworth 7708,
Telephone: 021 674 6329